- Why choose Engaged Marketing?
- Can we offer something that no one else can?
- If an organisation required an end-to-end service, how can Engaged Marketing help?
- What if an end to end service is not required?
- What can I expect from Engaged Marketing?
- What not to expect?
Q: Why choose Engaged Marketing?
We have the skills.
Engaged Marketing is a licensed Net Promoter® Loyalty Partner. This means we bring best practice methodologies from around the world to our Net Promoter® implementations. We were the first Net Promoter® Loyalty Partner in the world.
We have the experience.
We have extensive experience in implementing large, organisation-wide programs that have delivered spectacular results across a range of industries.
We empower you.
We transfer our intellectual property to you so you are empowered to manage the program on an ongoing basis
Q: Can we offer something that no one else can?
Yes, our unique knowledge. Our proprietary model, The Total Engagement model utilises unique processes, tools and templates to strategically design and align your Brand Advertising, Culture and Customer Experience strategies with complete clarity. The rigor of The Total Engagement Model® is demonstrated by its acceptance for publishing in the Journal of Product & Brand Management. The Total Engagement Model® is also a part of the curriculum at the University of Queensland.
Q: If an organisation required an end-to-end service, how can Engaged Marketing help?
That’s what our proprietary Total Engagement Model® focuses on. We designed it with a holistic, end-to-end process in mind so that your organisation is geared to create Promoters and grow. The model ensures your brand, culture, value proposition and planned customer experience are designed and aligned to drive growth via increased customer loyalty and recommendation. Once these elements have been strategically articulated we work with you to embed regular disciplines within your organisation to ensure it delivers against its planned strategic intentions. To learn more about how our proprietary Total Engagement Model an help your organisation create Promoters Click here.
Q: What if an end to end service is not required?
Our proprietary approach allows us to provide specific services as you require them so you don’t have to deal with multiple suppliers or do everything at once.
Our specific services include:
- Brand Strategy Development and Rejuvenation
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Customer Value Proposition Design Workshop
- Customer Corridor Workshop
- Customer Experience Strategy Workshop
- Executive Engagement Workshop
- Frontline Staff Ideation Workshop
- Staff Engagement Strategies
- Stepping Up Workshop
- Brand Monitoring Research
- Benchmarking Reports
- Customer Research and Survey Design
- Cultural Barometer
- Staff Loyalty & Engagement Survey
- Research Design & Execution
- Net Promoter Score®
- Customer Strategy Review & Gap Analysis
- Detractor Training
- Net Promoter Score® Audit
Q: What can I expect from Engaged Marketing?
- That we take the time to explain our research techniques to you
- Targeted analysis which are always created with a purpose in mind
- Customisable reports that give you the information you need to take action
- Strategic insights to drive your organisation forward
- More than just words; we will provide specific recommendations for your consideration
- That we will ‘come into the tent’ and will be there to help in any way we can
- That our projects have a defined start and end so that you get optimal value as soon as possible
- Focussed workshops that provide you with tangible outcomes
- That our consultancy is strongly based on cutting-edge worldwide research combined with your own prior research (if applicable)
- That we will transfer the intellectual property you require so you can lead your own innovative and organic growth
Q: What not to expect?
- Research techniques resulting in lots of numbers
- Analysis for the sake of analysis
- Long reports
- Insights which are broad and non-commercial
- Detached consultancy
- Never-ending projects
- Long workshops
- Long-term dependency on us as we believe in transferring our knowledge to you